HCPL’s TOP FICTION
1. Time of Death by Mark Billingham
2. Confidence by Russell Smith
3. Racing the Rain: a novel by John L. Parker Jr.
HCPL’s TOP NON-FICTION
1. Forensics: what bugs, burns, prints, DNA, and more tell us about crime by Val McDermid
2. Let’s Be Less Stupid: an attempt to maintain my mental faculties by Patricia Marx
3. Bald is Better with Earrings: a survivor’s guide to getting through breast cancer by Andrea Hutton
HCPL’s TOP JUNIOR TITLES
1. Lights Out by James Patterson (YA)
2. Kooky Campout by Erica Farber and Huck Scarry (Picture Book)
AUDIO and VIDEO at HCPL
1. The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (DVD)
2. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee (Book on CD)
*Originally published in The Highlander on July 23rd, 2015.